- In Google maps, you can embed video (how???) and audio (with widget). A teacher created a map in the Google Earth view around which students had to tell a story. Cool.
- How do you invite parents/students to pbwiki? Kids don't need an email address (sign up as a class); do a group invite for parents (from email distribution list).
- Slide show: Can make in slides.com and flickr.com.
- Google clock for different time zones is a great idea for a blog/website if partnering with a school in another time zone.
- Jing for taking a video of a computer screen.
- Bubble.us for mindmapping.
- Nick's portfolio for math tools: gapminder, graphjam?, iGoogle gadget motion chart, TED.com for speakers.
- Pamela for recording a Skype video conference (but only one side of the conversation).
- Sustainable Building and Design discussion group on Delicious.
- OneTrueMedia.com for photo/text/music only digital story.
- Furl for putting notes up on a wiki.
- Google notebook for storing info that you searched.
Summer Camp at Hoover
9 hours ago